Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON
September 26, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Stiff Joints and Osteoporosis Read Article...
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have had the same problem
. Recently I started with a physiotherapist best decision I have ever made. I have had 5 visits now 2 more to go. I am basically pain free. It is not cheap but it is worth it as far as I believe.
.

September 28, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I’ve been taking it for over 10 years. It seems to have stopped bone density from getting worse, but only can have bone density test every two years; due for a test in October…(I tried other meds, but couldn’t tolerate them. Grateful for the Prolia: so far, so good. Both hips replaced, rod in my back and 5 Allograft vertebrae in my neck., but I usually forget about the osteoporosis lately!). Best of luck to us all.

September 26, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Palmer, AK

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montgomery, AL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In