Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Palmer, AK
October 28, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOsteoTeam Member

@A MyOsteoTeam Member hello to you from Sunny Maroochdore in Subtropical Australia and I would ask your doctor or Endocrinologists advice!

Personally I have a bone density test every 2 years and I walk daily in the sunny weather here and I am taking 2 x Vitamin D 3 1000iu and I have lost weight since my last Bone Density test and I feel quite well.

Hugs from Judyxx

November 1, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charleston, SC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In