Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 11, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I also take Garden of Life. Same ingredients but much cheaper than AlgaeCal. Due for my next Dexa next month. Hoping for better results. I have been taking the 4 caps a day for two years. Before that, I was being cheap and only took 2 a day, thinking I got enough calcium in my diet. 🤞. I'll do my best to post my results.

June 27, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Hi Lorriane,
I take the Garden of life Raw calcium.. it has everything in it so it’s only 4 caps once a day.. There’s al Algea-Cal too but it’s a bit expensive.

June 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Liverpool,N.S

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, CA