Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Is there any other recommendations from ànyone I would love to the best vitamin apart vitamin dmand calcium

June 1, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Supplements and Osteoporosis Read Article...
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Hi Lillie, I just watched a video with Dr. Doug Lucas discussing and comparing MCHA calcium with AlgaeCal. (He has no financial interests in AlgaeCal) He refers to results of NIH study showing around 1% annual BMD improvement in significant numbers of participants with AlgaeCal plus. I looked up the study so it's legitimate. I am thinking about trying this, but unfortunately, AlgageCal is extremely expensive which makes it's use prohibitive.

June 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Parma, OH

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
French Village, MO

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los angelrs

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In