Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 2, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I took two round of Prolia. Very bad side effects for me. Had to quit. Made my cholesterol sky high, messed up my skin so badly I had to see a dermatologist and get prescription meds. Made my back and legs ache for several days like the flu or strep does. Broke a tooth and had to have it pulled. Other things but I can’t remember them. This is the way it affected me most. I will never take Prolia again.

January 20, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have never been on Prolia. I am on Actonel.

January 18, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Dudvu get a relay drug very important

January 16, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I had just one injection of prolia- felt woolly headed, pain in legs and hair fell out! So Dr didn’t give 2nd needle

January 15, 2024
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have not used Prolia. I have been on Actonel once a week for many years, No side effects and I am doing fine, I hope all goes well for you,

January 6, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newquay, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In