Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucestershire England
August 17, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I've 4 breaks but 2 months ago was diagnosed with sciatica down left leg. I've now got it down back legs and feet. Been to hospital can't understand it. I've had 3 mri scans just showing l3 break in back.
Thanku for taking time to message me

August 25, 2023
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have it during the night as well and it keeps me up most of the nifgt, I only get around 3 hrs sleep. I have it in my knees, hands or spine

August 19, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucestershire England

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucestershire England