I have been told I am Chronically Anaemic and have very Low Vitamin B12 so have to have an Iron Infusion done through the hospital,
I am wondering if this will affect or have any thing to do with Osteoporisis or Osteoarthritis.
Answer Summary
Members explored the connection between anemia, low vitamin B12, and bone health conditions like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, with many... Read more
Sounds as if you need to go back to your doctor and ask about restarting the b12 and some calcium!
Thank you and I hope your weekend is good for you! Hugs
I hope you manage to speak to your doctor soon. Hugs
HelenBeech... Thank you... Will be speaking to the doctor about Iron, Vitamin B, and Folic acid also. Will keep you posted as to what his suggestions are.
Hope the new med helps you and that you can also get your iron levels back to normal soon. Hugs