I had a bad reaction to an IV infusion, so no longer have it nor take pills because of side effects. On no medication, gone natural good diet, supplements and trying to exercise regularly, which I never used to do
I have had two infusions of Zolendronic acid as I can’t take most tablets, as am subject to stomach ulcers. After both, very shivery for the rest of that day. However a few days after the second one I developed a persistent prickly heat rash. Docs say not connected, but I think it is! Six months later rash still here! Am on permanent antihistamine tablets.
Depending on DEXA scan in Autumn will decide whether to have third infusion, or instead start algae based calcium instead. This has reversed one lady’s Osteoporosis back to Osteopenia! Others are taking it but I don’t know about any other DEXA results at the moment.
Algae based Calcium is expensive - but google them and see what you think!
Oh I forgot to say welcome to this friendly site!
Sounds like what I need to do. I had wrist fracture surgery, pins put in wrist. Healing stage now, need more therapy and thinking more exercise than medication