Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 17, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I had a bad reaction to an IV infusion, so no longer have it nor take pills because of side effects. On no medication, gone natural good diet, supplements and trying to exercise regularly, which I never used to do

May 26, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have had two infusions of Zolendronic acid as I can’t take most tablets, as am subject to stomach ulcers. After both, very shivery for the rest of that day. However a few days after the second one I developed a persistent prickly heat rash. Docs say not connected, but I think it is! Six months later rash still here! Am on permanent antihistamine tablets.
Depending on DEXA scan in Autumn will decide whether to have third infusion, or instead start algae based calcium instead. This has reversed one lady’s Osteoporosis back to Osteopenia! Others are taking it but I don’t know about any other DEXA results at the moment.
Algae based Calcium is expensive - but google them and see what you think!

May 17, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Oh I forgot to say welcome to this friendly site!

May 17, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Sounds like what I need to do. I had wrist fracture surgery, pins put in wrist. Healing stage now, need more therapy and thinking more exercise than medication

June 4, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mexico Mo65265

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perth, AU

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In