Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charleston, AR
September 14, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I think it’s a guess: you have to try it to see if you can tolerate it….I am very sorry for anyone who is just starting this ‘trip’ with osteoporosis: it’s frightening and painful and very tough. I’m 77 and it started in my early 40’s….and I’m now doing ok, I believe….

September 26, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Washington, DC

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Coquitlam, BC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In