Answer Summary
Members responded with empathy and practical suggestions to someone experiencing relentless burning pain in their legs, bladder, feet, and... Read more
@A MyOsteoTeam Member, it might be a lack of magnesium. See your doctor for a blood test. Good luck, Josie xxx
Yes Helen l certainly can associate with all of the burning and restlessness. It has gone on for many years.
I now find if l really can't settle down l rub in a healing cream and pull on white cotton Socks.
They soon cool and l drift off.
Blessings and love Joan xxx
I am so sorry to hear this Helen. I wish I had an answer for you. Have you told your care provider?
Do you have a recliner? Maybe that would help.
Julie 7
@A MyOsteoTeam Member, i also rub comfrey ointment on my body, legs & arms for relief from pain & discomfort.
Yes I have a recliner. My nerve shooting pain sore feet getting worse... Living alone I dwell on it but thanku Julie for your kindness.