Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Why not just exercise & a good diet?

October 21, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I am afraid to take the prescribed medications that doctors have to offer. It has all kinds of side effects and from reading on here now even more afraid. Doesn't build back your calcium but creates a compound that surrounds your bones so if you ever have a fracture it will take forever to heal.
I am taking a liquid calcium supplement called Pro Osteo along with some magnesium. Had pain in my toes for a few years and that seems to have gone away. Not sure why or if even due to lack of magnesium in system maybe. Will add a natural probiotic as person above mentioned that helps with the bone marrow.

October 26, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

You are right ,Don’t take meds!

November 5, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I appreciate what you are saying but I have motor neuropathy so muscle wasted barely walk

October 24, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
spsring, texas

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montgomery, AL