Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Melbourne, AU

Why would you get bladder infections from prolia

February 12, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I was going to try but afraid of side effects who know why you get them! But clearly I’m not relishing the idea of worrying. I’m wonder about HRT patch? My daughter says that also help bones to remodel or stop getting worse. Any thoughts out there on that. I’ve never taken hormones even during menopause , they were never brought up to me. Maybe because it went pretty well and I was in my early 40s. I’m not sure.

May 19, 2021 (edited)
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I was extremely worried about Prolia when my Doctor first suggested it. I am due for my third injection and have had no side effects from it. It is scary when you read all the side effects they mention in the literature.

May 16, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I also read that. The more I hear of prolia the more I’m glad I didn’t try it

April 11, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

From what I have read, in the Clinical Trial research, about Prolia it is one of the side effects.

February 12, 2021
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In