Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Is it true that you should only have prolia 6 monthly injections for 3 years. ?

August 13, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

This medication created necrosis of the jaw for me I had 4 teeth which just broke of - it’s not always good - I take 3 vit D and Citrical from the specialist

August 14, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I had an Injection and ended up in ICU with low Calcium caused from Prolia

August 23, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

My Doctor told me to keep on Prolia , I asked him as it’s 4 years on it for me , his answer was stay on it ! So who knows Isobel what’s the best thing to do .

August 14, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Glenda Evans
What did low calcium do that you ended up in ICU?
I'm concerned bc my blood calcium was too low n my calcium in urine was too low.
Please answer.

October 3, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

What was the symptoms you got from low calcium?

August 23, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montgomery, AL

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charleston, SC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In