Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Miami, FL
October 3, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Good for you HelenBeech so do I aren't those steamed ones in the bag great!?
Have a great evening:

March 24, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Be sure to STEAM those veggies that way they keep the natural vitamins in tact don't fry them or cook for a long time Japan and Chinese methods are the best Great for Inflamation removal
FYI only and TIP 4 THE DAY
now I'm starving goodnight from California

March 23, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I read 30 grams is enough per meal of protein but, a nutritionist told me 40 grams per meal. Plus vegetables. It’s a lot of food for me.

October 4, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

It's worth a visit to a dietitian. I did this and she was a marvellous help especially with my calcium in take. All so gave me some great tips on easy exercise

October 3, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I steam cook my veg in microwave steam bags - only takes 2- 2 1/2 minutes and keep colour, texture and flavour too!

March 24, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gainesville, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In