Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Fremantle, WA, Australia
April 3, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

I have read that too. This is what my Dr. prescribed. I have an appt with a new endocrinologist whom I assume will adjust my calcium level. In the meantime I am making sure to add foods that are fortified with calcium i.e. oj and Almond milk.

April 13, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

You need 1200 calcium not just 600.

April 13, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Try 2 prunes. It has been working for me.

April 12, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Hi, just reading the chat for the first time. In my case I got diagnosed last Wed and started with Calcium 600mg the following day. But through the chat I realised that constipation could be a big problem for me.

April 11, 2021
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Last year.

April 7, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bellingham, WA

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Berkley, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In