Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyOsteoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
BC, Canada

Has anyone used this infusion? And did you experience any side effects?

November 25, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Felt like I had the flu for about 3 weeks. Bones ached in my arms and legs for months

January 1, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

How are you doing on the reclast?

February 15, 2020
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Hi everyone I was reading everyone's post about reclast. I just had it for the first time in September. I was a nervous Nell . I was a little touch of the flu for a few days. But I thought the pain would go away a little. But no it didn't. My sister had it a few months before me she's fine. I'm seeing my op Dr in November. I can't wait to see what she has to say
Sending hugs to the team. Hope you are having a good day

October 22, 2019
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Reclast or Prolia

December 9, 2018
A MyOsteoTeam Member

Infusion of what medications?

December 3, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Atkinson, WI

A MyOsteoTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In